Domino to Exchange Switch - Beneficially Enjoy Data Conversion!
Domino to Exchange switchover is something considered huge because of the vastness of both the platforms along with the amount of significant database they save for multiple number of users. Hence, as the primary concern, one must be really sure and determined about switching to Exchange Server before performing any sort of data transfer. Meanwhile, using Mail Migration Wizard product exclusively designed to serve Domino to Exchange switchover is, a beneficial source to execute the respective conversion. This comprehensive solution provides a time-saver, reasonably-priced and a secure set up to:
- Convert Lotus Notes to Exchange Server
- Convert Domino database to Exchange Server
- Convert Bulk Lotus Notes to Outlook
- Convert IBM Domino to MS Outlook
What are the advantages of switching Domino to Exchange?
As far as the advantages of Microsoft Exchange Server are concerned, there are as many as one can discover. Following is a list of some of the chosen and highly powerful properties owned by Exchange Server also; some are over Domino Server. Most of the users are still perplexed about the advantages they would get when they execute Domino NSF to Outlook Exchange conversion, giving rise to queries like:
- Integrative Platform: No other email client has such a built-in integration with Microsoft Outlook the way that MS Exchange Server has. In addition to that, in case you are switching to Exchange 2003, it also puts forward a cache mode along with connection sensing plus RPC over HTTP.
- Technically Sound: The Exchange Server has a feature namely DRM i.e. Digital Rights Management that permits more security for the exchange of mail messages. The same interface between Outlook and OWA (Outlook Web Access) reduces the level of confusion that could have been surfaced leading to a training of operation.
- Beneficially Supportive: An added benefit is provided as support given for S/MIME plus anti-spam ability in the Outlook Web Access. Mostly, all the devices that a user may use for accessing their emails are supported by Exchange Server. Along with that, unlike Lotus Notes which doesn’t have a single seat management for the OS as well as messaging platform; Microsoft offers single-seat management of Exchange as well as Windows environments.
Convert Domino to Exchange Confidently
Now, after getting familiar with the range of benefits you can avail by switching Domino to Exchange Servers, performing the Conversion of Domino Server based s Outlook would seem even more beneficial.
As the Mail Migration Wizard serves multiple types of migration procedures its freeware trial edition also serves a demo for all the respective conversion procedures. Meanwhile, you can switch 15 items from each folder falling under Domino Server in order to preview the process of switching Domino to Exchange.